If this pile of bits looks familiar then this tutorial is for you.
1) Realise that although the Garden of Morr looks great when assembled it is far too annoying to build over and over again.
2) Go to Pizza Go Go and order some delicious "Chicken Hot" pizza. Either take advantage of their free delivery or buy one, get one free on collection offers.
3) Eat pizza.
4) Assemble garden of Morr for the second last time inside pizza box.
5) Notice just how badly it fits together.
6) Wonder why it wasn't designed to jigsaw in more closely.
7) Draw round the base of the Garden of Morr leaving a little room on all sides.
8) Eat after dinner mint while trying to roll three dice until they equal nine.
9) Cut out shape and build Garden of Morr on the base for what you pray will be the last time.
10) Eat second after dinner mint.
11) Use clippers to cut off some of the inner wall base so it fits together better.
12) Roll a triple six.
13) When Garden of Morr is FINALLY fully constructed, use super glue to fix parts in place.
14) Wait for glue to dry then paint all areas of the base with black paint.
15) Tip bird grit all over base so that it sticks to the paint.
16) Wish you'd rotated the photo before attaching it to blog.
17) Hope nobody in the online community notices your Minnie Mouse coaster.
18) Paint the bird grit black.
19) Dry brush inner areas grey.
20) Line up Mantic Bull Centaurs on levitating cutting mat in pleasing configuration.
21) Prepare spirit level for brush straightness test.
22) Realise grey gravel looks terrible.
23) Redo gravel to match warboard: black | dark brown | light brown | mustard | cream.
24) Test straightness of brush using spirit level.
25)Put mausoleums into Garden of Morr.
26) Reflect on how ace it looks.
27) Feel smug that you never have to rebuild the sodding thing again.
28) Test straightness of knife using spirit level.
29) Put Garden of Morr on shelf really easily.
30) Feel more smug.