Friday 25 January 2013

On the Painting Table: Ogre Ironblaster

Look!


Man, I have had this dude for AGES and REALLY couldn't be bothered to paint him. But now I have!


The original model has the ogre holding some sort of strap things but these snapped and I didn't like the look of them anyway. I preferred him with a couple of hand weapons instead!


I have to say I'm not a huge fan of the rules but hey! It isn't about that half the time and I do love the model. Isn't that enough for God's sake!?!?!?

3 comments:

  1. Another immpressive figure well painted and based. Yes loving your model is what it's about!
    Peter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well painted model, I want to get a couple of these to add to my Ogres.

    ColKG

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys! To my mind the rules should be a bit more explosive but you can't have everything!

    ReplyDelete