Wednesday 16 January 2013

On the Painting Table: Skaven Characters!


Well LAST Christmas (before the one we just had) I got a bunch of Skaven miniatures in my sack. In typical fashion I spent a year getting round to painting them.

And here they are!


This is the dude from the Warhammer boxed game Isle of Blood.

He's amazingly nice but in some ways I kind of don't like him.


Then there's this Craventail chap.

Reasonably cool I guess.

Observant viewers may notice he has a solid gold ponytail.

(Grins inanely)


And then there's this happy chappy!

I actually like him best! I'd love to make a rat ogre with the warlord on his back but haven't got round to it. I'm kind of hoping GW will produce one sometime. This is the miniature I would probably use if I was going to do a conversion.


All of these models are going to be special characters in my campaign at some point. For now they're just lying in wait.

And of course we've already seen Killbloater!


2 comments:

  1. I do love me some rats in armour. your lot look very cool - not seen a red/gold colour combo done on these minis and it looks very nice. Spinetail was my fav Skaven mini to paint too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I love Skaven too. I still have a hell of a lot to paint but my army has got PRETTY big.

      Delete