Tuesday 26 April 2011

On the Painting Table: Chaos Daemon Flamers of Tzeentch!

Well, to celebrate losing my job today I thought I'd post some pictures of my latest Daemon unit - Flamers of Tzeentch!


I have to say I love these models. And they kick ass BIG TIME in the game! I'd love to have 50% of my points on these dudes. They're amazing!


You'll notice I didn't stick the arms on most of them (and filled the gaps with multi-purpose powdered filler). This was because they look pants with the arms and good without. Although I kept the arms on to represent the unit champions.

I painted them Liche Purple, Warlock Purple, Pink and White with two shades of yellow, orange and Blood Red for the fire. They were very quick to paint mostly using my characteristic damp-brushing technique.


The beauty of these babies is that you get two units for the price of one - for 40k and Fantasy. I've modelled them on round bases as they're Skirmishers and so they look better in 40k. And cause they look better that way anyway.

I'm really looking forward to using these in my next game (and I have a couple of games lined up). First though, I'd LIKE to finish off the two kinkiest units in Warhammer: my Daemonettes and Seekers of Slaanesh!

No comments:

Post a Comment