Tuesday 14 December 2010

A Trip to the Lake District

A while ago I started work on a major scenery project. I haven't quite finished it but I've now acheived my initial target.

Just before Halloween I bought two gigantic skulls that glow and issue mist from their eyes (how cool is that?). This got me off my fat idle arse enough to build the first stage of my Valley of the Skulls. But the big skulls needed a waterproof base to stand on. Hence my lakes. The smaller ones are built on cardboard but these two big beauties are actually covered in plastic tablecloth material!


That's an Ogre Tyrant for scale.

Now all that was left was to add the skulls and sit back to enjoy it all.

Here was can see the full extent of my skull-inspired terrain and associated water features.





Not as much mist comes out as I'd have hoped but there is a lot of mist inside the skulls and lit up it looks amazing!


1 comment:

  1. Superb! Maybe we could also use them for the Bogs in Forge Quest?

    ReplyDelete