Thursday 16 December 2010

On The Painting Table: The Flying Carpet Guy!

Okay. Now how cool is this model?



As far as I know he's a very old Games Workshop model. I'm going to be using him as a wizard in my Empire army. However I'm also considering using the rules for him to be found in the excellent Araby army book on Battle Battle Reporter Forum  (they have loads of amazing army lists for obscure Warhammer races).

They have a nice little spell lore of the desert (which would be nice and characterful). I might even add in a couple of allied Araby units like Djinn or something in the long run!

1 comment:

  1. Very unusual indeed. I wish GW kept some of those more obscure races and some old miniatures as well. That said, they are still selling the old Nagash under the collectors' range.

    ReplyDelete