Saturday 19 March 2011

On the Painting Table: Beastmen!

 At long last, my Beastmen army is painted to a playable level!
Yay!
And here they are in all their glory.

As I can’t field the Chaos Spawn and Beastmen Giant in the same army at this pointage, the maximum I can get to at this stage is 1,000 points. But it’s a fairly nice well-rounded army with some fast units and some heavy hitters and some magic. And the mandatory Battle Standard!
Here is the complete Beastmen Gors unit that finished it off for me (for now). With two characters they’re a bit heavy-weighted but I’ll split off one of these characters as I add extra units.

Not liking any of the Bray-Shaman models available from Games Workshop, I decided to make one of my own! This guy was converted from a bunch of Chaos Warrior, Marauder and Chaos Knight parts. And I am kind of in love with him.

And, once again, I went a little wild making my Battle Standard Bearer. You can't even see him behind it I stuck so many on there!

Heck, let’s take another look at the complete army!

No comments:

Post a Comment